Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A RED FACE

Never could make IMAP work until a few days ago when I found some simple instructions and decided to try. OH BOY--did it ever work. I thought letters and attachments I had previously tried to send had been deleted. Wrong...A book, already published made its way to the same publisher who, no doubt, thinks I'm a ditz. I received an additional photo from a source who had already sent me four for a magazine article that will be published in September--great photo and I sent it on to the editor. I don't who the--should I call it spammed--recipients of the other nine emails are at this time. I hope they are forgiving souls.

I believe some wise man once said, "If you're going to make a mistake, make a big one."

Bests,

Elise

My cozy mystery titled Scene Stealer is available at Amazon, Carina Press, BarnesandNoble and wherever eBooks are sold. An audio version has been produced by Audible.com

Download hot ebooks from Carina PressAudiobooks at audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment