Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

THE JUROR

Sat on the edge of my couch a few days ago while watching Alec Baldwin in a film from 1996 titled The Juror. When the motion picture began, I was stretched out, relaxed and eager to watch one of my favorite actors. After the first few minutes, I sat straight up--the suspense building as this good-looking hunk played by Baldwin turned out to be an extremely charming personification of evil. The motion picture, well cast, included Demi Moore whose work I'm ashamed to admit had escaped. I have some catching up to do.

I found Baldwin's character so complex--at one point I surprised myself hoping he would turn out to be a good guy. Have to study cast lists of other films and discover his earlier work. Loved It's Complicated--Baldwin and Meryl Streep are so good together.

My cozy mystery titled Scene Stealer is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Carina Press and wherever eBooks are sold. An audio version has been produced by Audible.com


Download hot ebooks from Carina PressAudiobooks at audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment