Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Has Sprung




Set the clocks ahead Sunday. Two fat Robins greeted me when we made a visit to New Jersey yesterday and today, though a chill March wind encouraged the wearing of a sweater, coat, gloves and a hat, I could see the limbs of trees had buds ready to open and turn spring green on the first warm day. Tiny purple, lavender and blue flowers had already poked there heads above ground daring Mother Nature to send another snow storm.


I guess my writer's brain was feeling spring in the air because characters began poking me, telling me what they needed to do next to advance their story. Stirring up trouble and keeping me awake at night. I'm ready for them--a pad and pen in the drawer of my night-table.


Bests,


Elise


My cozy mystery Scene Stealer is available at Carina Press and wherever eBooks are sold. An audio version is available at audible.com


Download hot ebooks from Carina PressAudiobooks at audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment