Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Billy Boyle

Found a new mystery writer in James R. Benn. I've begun reading his first, titled Billy Boyle, in his World War II mystery series and finished half the book last night. It's a page turner and I will finish the book tonight and look forward to reading the other titles.

The hero, a cop from the south side of Boston, is sent to London--his family pulled a few strings--hoping to keep him from getting killed. They're distantly related to General Eisenhower and he joins the General's team. Add espionage and a murder and Billy is handed the job of finding the spy. Billy is a charmer and I am completely attached to him. All of Benn's people are real and I'm glad I discovered the author and series.

Bests,

Elise

My cozy mystery, Scene Stealer, is available at Carina Press, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and wherever eBook are sold. An audio version is available through Audible .com
Download hot ebooks from Carina PressAudiobooks at audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment