Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

By George...She did it!

Finally I managed with the help of Rosa, an Amazon Technician, to put a logo for Amazon on my blog. I'm feeling so brave, tomorrow I will attempt to set up my SanDisk Sansa Clip.

A productive day--finished a chapter and tomorrow I will begin another. Unfortunately one of my favorite characters dies. Guess I've been postponing the work needed to finish that chapter but tomorrow must come. then I will wrap it up and begin revisions.

Wow...have to check on photos for an article tomorrow too and fill the fridge and so on and so forth...just one of those weeks.

Bests,

Elise




Scene Stealer, my cozy is available through Carina Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and wherever eBooks are sold. An audio version has been produced by Audible.








Download hot ebooks from Carina PressAudiobooks at audible.com!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Elise! Your blog looks beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liz. A techie I shall never be.

    ReplyDelete