Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catch Up

Piles of magazines by the bed--New Yorkers, Smithsonians, American Heritage, and Writers mags. Scores of Books on my bedside table. My Nook holds ten more that I look forward to reading. Just finished In Plain View--a torrid romance by Taryn Kinkaid. I'm now reading To the End of the Land, a brilliant novel and Golden Earth written by Norman Lewis that takes the reader along as he travels in Burma. Golden Earth, first published in 1951, was recommended by a friend. I shall have to read all the Lewis books.

Isn't it a shock to wake up one day and realize you can't read every book that's ever been written?

Bests,

Elise

My cozy eBook mystery titled Scene Stealer is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Carina Press and wherever eBooks are sold. An audio version has been produced by Audible.com


Download hot ebooks from Carina PressAudiobooks at audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment