Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

NEW YORK NEW YORK

Today I'll be interviewing Willow, a calico cat who decided New York City was the placeto be.

"Willow, why did you choose New York? Weren't you afraid of being a little cat in a big city?"

"Since cats have nine lives, I decided to live mine to the hilt. I wanted to make it big in the big city. Like the song says, "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere..."

"Wasn't there another cat who went to London to visit the Queen?"

"I don't want to get into politics but I happen to be a Democrat."

"Everyone is wondering how you managed the 1,800 miles between Colorado and New York. Did you hitch a ride? It's a long walk even with four paws. Or did you travel with some handsome Tomcat? and if you did, will we get to meet him?"

"A lady that will tell that will tell anything."

"Are you looking forward to going home?"

"It will be nice to see family and friends again. Of course, once you've been bitten by the travel bug, you keep getting the urge to see the world. Italy, France, Australia...who knows what tomorrow will bring."

"Thanks for visiting with us today, Willow. Have a safe journey home and wherever your travels may take you."

Bests,

Elise

My cozy eBook mystery is available at Barnes&Noble, Amazon, Carina Press and wherever eBooks are sold. An audio version has been produced by audible.com


Download hot <span class=ebooks from Carina Press" src="http://www.tqlkg.com/e2106g04tzxIMSSNPJJIKJQSKSQS"><span class=Audiobooks at audible.com!" src="http://www.tqlkg.com/oq68r6Az42OSYYTVPPOQPSXTWTY">

2 comments: